3rd annual Fall Retreat
September 9 10 2017
Jameson Camp – Indianapolis
Come join us for a weekend of interruption free, relaxing crafting set in beautiful woodland. We promise good fun, food and fibers. We just need you for good company and crafting conversations.
Great for fiberarts lovers from new crafters to seasoned veterans. Everyone is welcome.
Retreat participation: $195
- Use of the facilities at the beautiful Jameson Camp.
- Home cooked meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, afternoon tea on Sunday plus extra snacks and drinks
- Free mini classes and events: Sunprints with Solarfast, crochet embellishments, pajama party, prize draws and more
- Goodie bag full of fun
- Bunk bed accommodation at Jameson Camp
- Optional classes including materials at a discounted rate (class fees apply)
|Batik dye fabric||Sat 10a-Noon||$40|
|Exploring ArtFelt||Sat 2-4p||$40|
|Yarn gradient dyeing||Sun 10a-Noon||$40|
|Sew needle hanger||Sun 2-4p||$40 ($35 if use batik)|
Call 317-742-7456 to sign up or drop by the store